Quidditch Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Becoming a Head of House and Rules for Current Heads of House

Go down

Rules for Becoming a Head of House and Rules for Current Heads of House Empty Rules for Becoming a Head of House and Rules for Current Heads of House

Post  Admin Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 am

All rules are for users who would like to be a Head of House and for current Heads of House.

Rules for Becoming a Head of House
1.You must be a member for at least 1 month.
2.You must be an active participating member.
3.You must already be a member of that team for 1 month.
4.You must have participated in at least 3 games.
5.You must be kind to new users and answer anyones questions.
6.You need to sign on at least once a day to check in with your team.
7.You must apply by sending me a PM or email at quidditch.online@yahoo.com and announce it in your team locker room. If there are multiple people running there will be a vote by the moderators and myself.

Rules for Current Heads of House
1.Anyone Head of House found cheating by seting up a game to make another team win will be removed from the Head of House position, recieve a 1 week ban, and is unable to become anything higher than a user.
2.Heads of House may not participate in games, but are there to help guide their team and give stratigies.
3.No Head of House can be a head of 2 houses.
4.Any Head of House that will be unavailble for an ammount of time needs to PM the admin (me) with the timeframe they are gone and their replacement for the time.
5.Failure to abide by any of these rules will result in a 1 week ban and removal for Head of House status.

We (The admins and moderators) reserve the right to change the punishment based on the violation of the rules and its severity. If you have any questions please don't hesitate from sending a PM to me, a moderator, or you Head of House.

Thanks,
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://quidditchonline.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down